J. Lo, Marc Anthony to launch brand at Kohl's
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Celebrity couple Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will launch a line of clothes and accessories at Kohl's Corp's mid-priced department stores next fall, the company said on Thursday.
The Jennifer Lopez collection will feature women's dresses, sportswear, handbags and jewelry, while that of her husband Marc Anthony will have men's dress shirts, ties, sport coats and shoes. The his-and-hers line may expand into home accessories over time, Kohl's said.
Singer and actress Lopez was involved in fashion design at least as far back as 2001, when she launched the New York City-based Sweetface Fashion Company.
Lopez and Anthony, a five-time Grammy winner, will collaborate with Kohl's on the design of the new products.
Music Entertainment Sports Holdings, a division of Hong Kong-based Li & Fung's U.S. division, will sub-license the brands exclusively to Kohl's under a long-term agreement.
(Reporting by Jon Lentz. Editing by Robert MacMillan)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow