BPMIGAS sees Indonesia oil output at 970,000 bpd in 2011
PERTH Nov 24 (Reuters) - BPMIGAS, Indonesia's oil and gas regulator, sees Indonesian oil production at 970,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) in 2011, up from its projection of 965,000 bpd for 2010.
BPMIGAS also sees oil prices at $80 per barrel for 2011, said Hardiono, vice chairman of BPMIGAS on the sidelines of a conference in Perth.
Indonesian refined product imports are unlikely to be significantly affected by the reduction of government subsidies in 2011, Hardiono, who goes by one name, said.
Indonesia's Tangguh liquefied natural gas plant will complete a brief maintenance on its 2.8 million tonne per year train 1 by the end of the week, Hardiono said.
(Reporting by Rebekah Kebede; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ