BPMIGAS sees Indonesia oil output at 970,000 bpd in 2011
PERTH Nov 24 (Reuters) - BPMIGAS, Indonesia's oil and gas regulator, sees Indonesian oil production at 970,000 barrels-per-day (bpd) in 2011, up from its projection of 965,000 bpd for 2010.
BPMIGAS also sees oil prices at $80 per barrel for 2011, said Hardiono, vice chairman of BPMIGAS on the sidelines of a conference in Perth.
Indonesian refined product imports are unlikely to be significantly affected by the reduction of government subsidies in 2011, Hardiono, who goes by one name, said.
Indonesia's Tangguh liquefied natural gas plant will complete a brief maintenance on its 2.8 million tonne per year train 1 by the end of the week, Hardiono said.
(Reporting by Rebekah Kebede; Editing by Ed Lane)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |