GrafTech told to adjust contracts for Seadrift deal
WASHINGTON Nov 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday that GrafTech International Ltd (GTI.N) will have to make major changes to its supply contracts with ConocoPhillips (COP.N) to proceed with its deal to acquire Seadrift Coke LP.
The Justice Department's antitrust division said it had concerns that Conoco and Seadrift, currently competitors, could exchange pricing and output information about a product used for making graphite electrodes, petroleum needle coke. (Reporting by Jeremy Pelofsky)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ