GrafTech told to adjust contracts for Seadrift deal
WASHINGTON Nov 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday that GrafTech International Ltd (GTI.N) will have to make major changes to its supply contracts with ConocoPhillips (COP.N) to proceed with its deal to acquire Seadrift Coke LP.
The Justice Department's antitrust division said it had concerns that Conoco and Seadrift, currently competitors, could exchange pricing and output information about a product used for making graphite electrodes, petroleum needle coke. (Reporting by Jeremy Pelofsky)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team