Build-A-Bear seeks buyer - Bloomberg
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Stuffed-toys retailer Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc (BBW.N) is seeking a buyer and has approached private-equity firms, Bloomberg reported on Friday citing three people with knowledge of the matter.
Barclays Capital is advising the company, which has a market cap of $117 million, Bloomberg said.
In response to a Reuters e-mail, the company said it does not comment on rumors or speculation.
Shares of St. Louis-based company, which lets customers make their own stuffed toys, have gained 13 percent since posting second-quarter results on Oct 28. They closed at $7.91 Friday, up 33 percent on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by NR Sethuraman and Abishek Takle in Bangalore; Editing by Jarshad Kakkrakandy)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source