New Issue-Darling International sells $250 mln in notes
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Darling International Inc (DAR.N) on Friday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 8.50 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 6/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/17/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 620 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions