New Issue-Darling International sells $250 mln in notes
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Darling International Inc (DAR.N) on Friday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 8.50 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 6/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/17/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 620 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry