New Issue-Carlisle Companies sells $250 mln in 10-yr nts
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Carlisle Companies Inc (CSL.N) on Monday sold $250 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was decreased from an originally planned $350 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi and JP Morgan were the active joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CARLISLE COMPANIES INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 5.125 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2020 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.55 FIRST PAY 6/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 5.183 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/9/2010 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 225 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 35 BPS
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |