CIBC to issue $1 bln of 5-year notes - IFR
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canada's No. 5 bank, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM.TO), is planning to issue five-year notes worth $1 billion, IFR reported.
Early guidance was for the bonds to be priced at a yield spread in the range of 85-87 basis points over comparable treasuries, IFR, a Thomson Reuters service said. (Reporting by Santosh Nadgir in Bangalore)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown