Obama, congressional Democrats to meet on taxes: aide
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic leaders in the Congress will meet later on Monday with President Barack Obama to discuss efforts to pass legislation this year extending Bush-era tax cuts, according to a congressional aide.
The meeting time has not yet been set, the aide added.
(Reporting by Richard Cowan)
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources