- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
Obama, congressional Democrats to meet on taxes: aide
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic leaders in the Congress will meet later on Monday with President Barack Obama to discuss efforts to pass legislation this year extending Bush-era tax cuts, according to a congressional aide.
The meeting time has not yet been set, the aide added.
(Reporting by Richard Cowan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this