Brazil to boost private sector lending-Mantega
SAO PAULO Dec 9 (Reuters) - Brazil is preparing measures to boost lending in the private sector, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Thursday.
Private sector credit in Brazil is now growing faster than lending in the public sector, Mantega added in a conference call.
(Reporting by Luciana Lopez, Writing by Samantha Pearson)
(firstname.lastname@example.org; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com; +5511-5644-7736))
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message