New Issue-Concho Resources sells $600 mln in notes
Dec 9 (Reuters) - Concho Resources Inc (CXO.N) on Thursday sold $600 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $350 million.
JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Agricole and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CONCHO RESOURCES INC AMT $600 MLN COUPON 7.00 PCT MATURITY 1/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 7/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 7.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/14/2010 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 378 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |