China Shenhua to build railway for $2 bln
SHANGHAI Dec 16 (Reuters) - China Shenhua Energy Co (1088.HK), the world's most valuable coal producer, said on Thursday it will invest 13.5 billion yuan ($2.03 billion) into the building of a railway.
Shenhua (601088.SS) will finance 35 percent of the investment using its own capital and the rest through bank lending, the firm said in a statement to the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program