China Shenhua to build railway for $2 bln
SHANGHAI Dec 16 (Reuters) - China Shenhua Energy Co (1088.HK), the world's most valuable coal producer, said on Thursday it will invest 13.5 billion yuan ($2.03 billion) into the building of a railway.
Shenhua (601088.SS) will finance 35 percent of the investment using its own capital and the rest through bank lending, the firm said in a statement to the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media