China Shenhua to build railway for $2 bln
SHANGHAI Dec 16 (Reuters) - China Shenhua Energy Co (1088.HK), the world's most valuable coal producer, said on Thursday it will invest 13.5 billion yuan ($2.03 billion) into the building of a railway.
Shenhua (601088.SS) will finance 35 percent of the investment using its own capital and the rest through bank lending, the firm said in a statement to the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades