China Shenhua to build railway for $2 bln
SHANGHAI Dec 16 (Reuters) - China Shenhua Energy Co (1088.HK), the world's most valuable coal producer, said on Thursday it will invest 13.5 billion yuan ($2.03 billion) into the building of a railway.
Shenhua (601088.SS) will finance 35 percent of the investment using its own capital and the rest through bank lending, the firm said in a statement to the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |