Obama to sign tax cut bill on Friday -White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will sign a bill extending Bush-era tax cuts on Friday at 3:50 p.m. EST (2050 GMT), the White House said.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl