Obama to sign tax cut bill on Friday -White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will sign a bill extending Bush-era tax cuts on Friday at 3:50 p.m. EST (2050 GMT), the White House said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network