Obama to sign tax cut bill on Friday -White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will sign a bill extending Bush-era tax cuts on Friday at 3:50 p.m. EST (2050 GMT), the White House said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions