"Larry King Live" draws 2.2 million for last show
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Larry King went out with a (ratings) bang.
More than 2.2 million tuned in to watch King's final CNN show on Thursday night.
That may not sound like a huge number, but it was up more than 100% compared to the previous night.
King even beat Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity, the perennial 9 p.m. cable news, for total tune-in.
Hannity was watched by 2.1 million. But Hannity did beat King among news' target demographic of 25-54 year olds (543,000 vs. 530,000).
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video