U.S. muni bond issuance breaks record in 2010
WASHINGTON Dec 21 (Reuters) - Issuance of U.S. municipal bonds in 2010 reached a record high, Thomson Reuters data released on Tuesday showed.
Total issuance of both taxable and tax-exempt debt has hit $424.8 billion, in 13,396 issues, breaking the previous record of $424.2 billion set in 2007.
(Reporting by Lisa Lambert, Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |