UPDATE 1-Orion Marine Group cuts 2010 rev forecast
* Expects full year rev $345-$355 mln
* Had earlier forecast $360-$370 mln
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Marine contractor Orion Marine Group (ORN.N) lowered its 2010 revenue forecast to $345-$355 million, citing production-related issues.
The company, which had backed its earlier forecast of $360-$370 million in November, cited changes in anticipated timing as well as production issues at three projects for the forecast cut.
Shares of the Houston-based company were trading down at $11.79 on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Amruta Sabnis in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |