Daewoo E&C wins $1.04 billion deal from Morocco
SEOUL Dec 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daewoo Engineering and Construction (047040.KS) said on Monday it has signed a 1.2 trillion won ($1.04 billion) deal to build a thermal power plant in Morocco.
Daewoo said in a statement it will complete construction by April 28, 2014, under the deal signed with a company called Jorf Lasfar energy company 5&6. ($1=1151.9 Won) (Reporting by Danbee Moon; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |