Daewoo E&C wins $1.04 billion deal from Morocco
SEOUL Dec 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daewoo Engineering and Construction (047040.KS) said on Monday it has signed a 1.2 trillion won ($1.04 billion) deal to build a thermal power plant in Morocco.
Daewoo said in a statement it will complete construction by April 28, 2014, under the deal signed with a company called Jorf Lasfar energy company 5&6. ($1=1151.9 Won) (Reporting by Danbee Moon; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case