Daewoo E&C wins $1.04 billion deal from Morocco
SEOUL Dec 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daewoo Engineering and Construction (047040.KS) said on Monday it has signed a 1.2 trillion won ($1.04 billion) deal to build a thermal power plant in Morocco.
Daewoo said in a statement it will complete construction by April 28, 2014, under the deal signed with a company called Jorf Lasfar energy company 5&6. ($1=1151.9 Won) (Reporting by Danbee Moon; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote