Daewoo E&C wins $1.04 billion deal from Morocco
SEOUL Dec 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daewoo Engineering and Construction (047040.KS) said on Monday it has signed a 1.2 trillion won ($1.04 billion) deal to build a thermal power plant in Morocco.
Daewoo said in a statement it will complete construction by April 28, 2014, under the deal signed with a company called Jorf Lasfar energy company 5&6. ($1=1151.9 Won) (Reporting by Danbee Moon; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official