UPDATE 1-Ultralife to take Q4 charge, cuts FY rev outlook
* Charge related to standby power business
* Reduces FY rev view to $177 mln
Dec 29 (Reuters) - Ultralife Corp (ULBI.O) said it will record a fourth-quarter non-cash impairment charge of about $14 million, or 81 cents a share, as it writes off goodwill and intangible and fixed assets associated with its standby power business.
Newark, New York-based Ultralife, which sells batteries and communication products, also reduced its full-year revenue outlook to $177 million from its prior view of $177 million-$182 million.
Ultralife shares, which gained 62 percent in value in the last three months, closed at $7.07 on Tuesday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |