UPDATE 1-Ultralife to take Q4 charge, cuts FY rev outlook
* Charge related to standby power business
* Reduces FY rev view to $177 mln
Dec 29 (Reuters) - Ultralife Corp (ULBI.O) said it will record a fourth-quarter non-cash impairment charge of about $14 million, or 81 cents a share, as it writes off goodwill and intangible and fixed assets associated with its standby power business.
Newark, New York-based Ultralife, which sells batteries and communication products, also reduced its full-year revenue outlook to $177 million from its prior view of $177 million-$182 million.
Ultralife shares, which gained 62 percent in value in the last three months, closed at $7.07 on Tuesday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'