New Issue-Buckeye Partners sells $650 mln in notes
Jan 4 (Reuters) - Buckeye Partners LP (BPL.N) on Tuesday sold $650 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: BUCKEYE PARTNERS LP AMT $650 MLN COUPON 4.875 PCT MATURITY 2/1/2021 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.6200 FIRST PAY 8/1/2011 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 4.923 PCT SETTLEMENT N/A S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 160 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness