Duhamel, Kardashian to appear on new DIY show
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - DIY Network has greenlit a show with the working title of "Hollywood Hi-Tech," which will focus on home electronics and high-end custom installation in celebrity homes.
The series, which will feature actors Josh Duhamel, Kevin Connolly and Jeremy Piven, Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom and his wife Khloe Kardashian, premieres in June. Janna Robinson, an expert on lifestyle technology, will host.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media