- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Lifetime kills with "Craigslist" movie
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Lifetime's original movie "The Craigslist Killer" slaughtered in the ratings Monday, marking the fifth most-watched movie premiere ever on the women's cable channel.
The film averaged 5.4 million viewers, of whom 1.9 million were women aged 25 to 54. The movie was up triple digits -- compared to Lifetime's original movie average last year -- in both total viewers and in key demos. It will air again on Saturday and Sunday.
"The Craigslist Killer" is based on the real-life story of Philip Markoff (played by "Greek'" Jake McDorman), a med student and member of the National Honor Society, who was accused of killing a woman he found through the online marketplace. He committed suicide last August.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this