Hynix plans $3 bln in facility investment in 2011
SEOUL Jan 6 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hynix Semiconductor said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that it plans 3.4 trillion won ($3.03 billion) in facility investment in 2011.
A Hynix spokesperson said its 2011 investment is in line with its 2010 spending of 3.38 trillion won. ($1=1122.0 Won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo JIn; Editing by Dhara Ranasinghe) (Created by Dhara Ranasinghe)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |