Hynix plans $3 bln in facility investment in 2011
SEOUL Jan 6 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hynix Semiconductor said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that it plans 3.4 trillion won ($3.03 billion) in facility investment in 2011.
A Hynix spokesperson said its 2011 investment is in line with its 2010 spending of 3.38 trillion won. ($1=1122.0 Won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo JIn; Editing by Dhara Ranasinghe) (Created by Dhara Ranasinghe)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies