Hynix plans $3 bln in facility investment in 2011
SEOUL Jan 6 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hynix Semiconductor said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that it plans 3.4 trillion won ($3.03 billion) in facility investment in 2011.
A Hynix spokesperson said its 2011 investment is in line with its 2010 spending of 3.38 trillion won. ($1=1122.0 Won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo JIn; Editing by Dhara Ranasinghe) (Created by Dhara Ranasinghe)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters