Hynix plans $3 bln in facility investment in 2011
SEOUL Jan 6 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hynix Semiconductor said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that it plans 3.4 trillion won ($3.03 billion) in facility investment in 2011.
A Hynix spokesperson said its 2011 investment is in line with its 2010 spending of 3.38 trillion won. ($1=1122.0 Won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo JIn; Editing by Dhara Ranasinghe) (Created by Dhara Ranasinghe)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist