Hynix plans $3 bln in facility investment in 2011
SEOUL Jan 6 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hynix Semiconductor said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that it plans 3.4 trillion won ($3.03 billion) in facility investment in 2011.
A Hynix spokesperson said its 2011 investment is in line with its 2010 spending of 3.38 trillion won. ($1=1122.0 Won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo JIn; Editing by Dhara Ranasinghe) (Created by Dhara Ranasinghe)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai