Obama picks JP Morgan's Daley as chief of staff
WASHINGTON Jan 6 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Thursday said he chose J.P. Morgan Chase executive William Daley to be his new White House chief of staff, retooling his team with a politically savvy businessman at the helm.
"He possesses a deep understanding of how jobs are created and how to grow our economy," Obama said.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters