Chile's Codelco approves sale of energy firm stake
SANTIAGO Jan 7 (Reuters) - Chile's state copper miner Codelco [CODEL.UL] approved the sale of its roughly $1 billion stake in energy firm E-CL (EDN.N), the head of Codelco's board, Gerardo Jofre said on Friday. (Reporting by Moises Avila)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.