Chile's Codelco to reinvest $1 bln from E-CL sale
SANTIAGO Jan 7 (Reuters) - Chile's state copper miner Codelco [CODEL.UL] will reinvest the proceeds from the sale of its roughly $1 billion stake in energy firm E-CL (EDN.N), the head of Codelco's board, Gerardo Jofre, said Friday.
Jofre said he expects the sale will take two to three months. (Reporting by Moises Avila; Editing by John Picinich)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels