Chile's Codelco to reinvest $1 bln from E-CL sale
SANTIAGO Jan 7 (Reuters) - Chile's state copper miner Codelco [CODEL.UL] will reinvest the proceeds from the sale of its roughly $1 billion stake in energy firm E-CL (EDN.N), the head of Codelco's board, Gerardo Jofre, said Friday.
Jofre said he expects the sale will take two to three months. (Reporting by Moises Avila; Editing by John Picinich)
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped