Mannequins Used to Train Health Care Professionals
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
WEST HARTFORD, CT, Jan 10 (MARKET WIRE) -- Using computer simulations and mannequins that respond like real patients, the Christiana Care Health System's Virtual Education & Simulation Training Center provides comprehensive training to health care professionals. This training is crucial in shaping field-leading medical providers and improving patient safety. Outfitted to function like a hospital -- complete with a trauma bay, ICU, O-R, and standardized patient rooms -- the simulation center is a premiere training facility for both medical students and all health care personnel. Go inside the Christiana Care Virtual Education and Simulation Training Center Wednesday, January 12th at 11:00AM EST on ORLive.com. ORLive is part of interactive broadcasting company BroadcastMed, Inc. About BroadcastMed, Inc. Since 1994, BroadcastMed has been providing online video solutions to hospitals, device manufacturers, and other health-related organizations. Our audience has access to thousands of hours of surgical broadcasts through our ORLive.com portal along with medical programs in other clinical disciplines, many of which include continuing medical education (CME) credit. Contact: Todd Leddy Tleddy@broadcastmed.com Copyright 2011, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid