New Issue-Cogent Communications sells $175 mln in notes
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Cogent Communications Group Inc (CCOI.O) on Tuesday sold $175 million of senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $150 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: COGENT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP INC AMT $175 MLN COUPON 8.375 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/26/2011 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 569 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'