New Issue-CommScope sells $1.5 bln in 8-year notes
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Cedar I Merger Sub Inc, to be merged with and into CommScope Inc CTV.N, on Tuesday sold $1.5 billion of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
JP Morgan was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: COMMSCOPE INC AMT $1.5 BLN COUPON 8.25 PCT MATURITY 1/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 7/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/14/2011 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 529 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |