BP performing L.A. refinery maintenance -sources
HOUSTON Jan 11 (Reuters) - BP Plc (BP.L) (BP.N) is performing planned maintenance at its 265,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) Los Angeles-area refinery in Carson, California, through at least Jan. 21, according to sources familiar with refinery operations.
The work's impact on production is expected to be nil, the sources said.
"No big piece of equipment is being worked on," one of the sources said.
A BP spokesman declined to discuss refinery operations. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media