BP performing L.A. refinery maintenance -sources
HOUSTON Jan 11 (Reuters) - BP Plc (BP.L) (BP.N) is performing planned maintenance at its 265,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) Los Angeles-area refinery in Carson, California, through at least Jan. 21, according to sources familiar with refinery operations.
The work's impact on production is expected to be nil, the sources said.
"No big piece of equipment is being worked on," one of the sources said.
A BP spokesman declined to discuss refinery operations. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions