New Issue-First Potomac Realty sells $100 mln in pfds
Jan 12 (Reuters) - First Potomac Realty Trust (FPO.N) on Wednesday sold $100 million of cumulative redeemable preferred shares, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planed $75 million.
Wells Fargo Securities was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: FIRST POTOMAC REALTY TRUST AMT $100 MLN DIVIDEND 7.75 PCT MATURITY PERPETUAL TYPE PFD SHS PAR PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S N/A SHARES 4 MLN SETTLEMENT 1/18/2011 S&P N/A SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |