UPDATE 1-Mexico's Pemex restarts Minatitlan refinery
(Updates with details about refinery capacity)
MEXICO CITY Jan 12 (Reuters) - Mexico's state-run oil company Pemex [PEMX.UL] said on Wednesday it restarted the Minatitlan oil refinery in the eastern state of Veracruz after a power outage.
Minatitlan is one of the smaller Pemex refineries, with a crude oil distillation capacity of 185,000 bpd. [ID:nN07234898]
Pemex has plans to expand Minatitlan early this year, boosting capacity to 240,000 bpd. The project should add 57,000 bpd of incremental gasoline supply and 62,000 bpd of incremental distillate supply.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions