Singapore's Raffles Education to buy Merchant Square property
SINGAPORE Jan 13 (Reuters) - Raffles Education , a Singapore education services provider, said on Thursday it will buy Merchant Square, a property comprising a four-storey office tower and two blocks of shophouses in the city-state, for S$65 million ($50.5 million). ($1 = 1.287 Singapore Dollars) (Reporting by Eveline Danubrata)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image