Singapore's Raffles Education to buy Merchant Square property
SINGAPORE Jan 13 (Reuters) - Raffles Education , a Singapore education services provider, said on Thursday it will buy Merchant Square, a property comprising a four-storey office tower and two blocks of shophouses in the city-state, for S$65 million ($50.5 million). ($1 = 1.287 Singapore Dollars) (Reporting by Eveline Danubrata)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |