- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
U.S. urges citizens to put off travel to Tunisia
WASHINGTON Jan 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department advised U.S. citizens on Thursday to put off non-essential travel to Tunisia, citing the "intensifying political and social unrest" in the North African country.
"The U.S. Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the intensifying political and social unrest in Tunisia and recommends deferring non-essential travel to Tunisia at this time," the State Department said in a travel alert.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this