New Issue-Valassis Communications sells $260 mln notes
Jan 13 (Reuters) - Valassis Communications Inc VCI.N on Thursday sold $260 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS INC AMT $260 MLN COUPON 6.625 PCT MATURITY 2/1/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/1/2011 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 6.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/28/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 333 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |