News Corp, Apple delay iPad digital newspaper: report
(Reuters) - News Corp and Apple Inc are delaying the launch of the media conglomerate's digital newspaper for the iPad, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
The tablet newspaper, which will be called The Daily, was supposed to be unveiled next Wednesday, but the two parties decided they need more time to test a subscription service, the WSJ said.
News Corp confirmed the delay but declined to comment, the paper said.
News Corp and Apple were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Jennifer Robin Raj in Bangalore; Editing by Hans Peters)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |