- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Rams name McDaniels as offensive co-ordinator
ST. LOUIS |
ST. LOUIS (Reuters) - Former Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels has been named offensive co-ordinator of the St. Louis Rams, the NFL team said on Tuesday.
McDaniels, 34, who was fired in December 12 games into his second season as Denver's head coach, was an offensive coordinator with the New England Patriots before moving to Denver.
"We are happy to announce that Josh will be a part of our staff," said Rams Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo. "I've always recognized that he is one of the top offensive minds in the NFL. We think he is a great addition to our organization."
During eight seasons with New England, McDaniels played a part in winning three Super Bowls and four AFC championships.
(Reporting by Simon Evans in Miami; Editing by Frank Pingue)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this