UPDATE 1-CAE wins contracts worth more than C$140 mln
OTTAWA Jan 20 (Reuters) - CAE Inc (CAE.TO) said on Thursday it has won a series of military contracts for its flight training and simulator systems valued at more than C$140 million.
The Canadian company said it won the contracts from companies including Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N), Boeing Co (BA.N) and EADS (EAD.PA) unit Airbus Military.
CAE, which sells to both civil and military aviation markets, said it continues to see opportunities and "solid order activity" for its military simulation products and services. ($1=$0.999 Canadian) (Reporting by Susan Taylor, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media