UPDATE 1-CAE wins contracts worth more than C$140 mln
OTTAWA Jan 20 (Reuters) - CAE Inc (CAE.TO) said on Thursday it has won a series of military contracts for its flight training and simulator systems valued at more than C$140 million.
The Canadian company said it won the contracts from companies including Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N), Boeing Co (BA.N) and EADS EAD.PA unit Airbus Military.
CAE, which sells to both civil and military aviation markets, said it continues to see opportunities and "solid order activity" for its military simulation products and services. ($1=$0.999 Canadian) (Reporting by Susan Taylor, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation