New Issue-Speedway Motorsports sells $150 mln notes
Jan 20 (Reuters) - Speedway Motorsports Inc (TRK.N) on Thursday sold $150 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS INC AMT $150 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 2/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 8/1/2011 MOODY'S Ba2 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/3/2011 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 369 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |