New Issue-ONEOK Partners sells $1.3 bln in 2 parts
Jan 21 (Reuters) - ONEOK Partners LP (OKS.N) on Friday sold $1.3 billion of two part senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Citigroup, RBS and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: ONEOK PARTNERS LP TRANCHE 1 AMT $650 MLN COUPON 3.250 PCT MATURITY 2/1/2016 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.940 FIRST PAY 8/1/2011 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 3.263 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/26/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 125 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 20 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $650 MLN COUPON 6.125 PCT MATURITY 2/1/2041 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.360 FIRST PAY 8/1/2011 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 6.172 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/26/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 160 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest