Singapore's Keppel gets Clearwater jackup order worth $360 mln
SINGAPORE Jan 23 (Reuters) - Singapore's Keppel Corp , the world's largest builder of oil rigs, said on Sunday it has secured an order from Clearwater Capital Partners to build two jackup rigs for $360 million.
The rigs are scheduled for delivery in the first and second quarters of 2013.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling