Singapore's Keppel gets Clearwater jackup order worth $360 mln
SINGAPORE Jan 23 (Reuters) - Singapore's Keppel Corp , the world's largest builder of oil rigs, said on Sunday it has secured an order from Clearwater Capital Partners to build two jackup rigs for $360 million.
The rigs are scheduled for delivery in the first and second quarters of 2013.
Clearwater has options to order another two similar jackup rigs that if exercised will boost the total deal value to above $730 million. (Reporting by Kevin Lim; Editing by Alex Richardson)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea