Fire reported at Imperial's Sarnia refinery
TORONTO Jan 22 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil (IMO.TO) said on Saturday a fire ignited in a coker unit of its Sarnia, Ontario, oil refinery, a website reported.
The company has asked for assistance, and no further information was available, according to the Sarnia-Lambton AlertNet, a community website. (here).
Imperial Oil could not be reached immediately for comment. (Reporting by Frank McGurty; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'