New Issue-Dana Holding Corp sells $750 mln in notes
Jan 25 (Reuters) - Dana Holding Corp (DAN.N) on Tuesday sold $750 million of senior notes in a two-part sale, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $700 million.
Citi, Wells Fargo Securities, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, ING, Deutsche Bank and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DANA HOLDING CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $400 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/28/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* TRANCHE 2 AMT $350 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/28/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions