New Issue-Great Lakes Dredge sells $250 mln notes
Jan 25 (Reuters) - Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corp (GLDD.O) on Tuesday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: GREAT LAKES DREDGE & DOCK CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.375 PCT MATURITY 2/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 7.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 1/28/2011 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted