"Skins" ratings drop for second episode
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - More bad news for U.S. cable network MTV's controversial new drama "Skins:" The show attracted only about half the viewers it did from its premiere last week.
"Skins'" second episode Monday scored 1.581 million viewers, compared to 3.255 million, one of MTV's biggest series debuts ever.
Among viewers in MTV's key 12-to-34 demo, it drew a 1.35 rating, making it the 11th ranked show on cable in prime time. During its premiere last week, it was No. 2 with a 2.87 rating.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source