New Issue-Casella Waste Systems sells $200 mln in notes
Jan 26 (Reuters) - Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST.O) on Wednesday sold $200 million of senior subordinated notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and Credit Agricole were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS INC AMT $200 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/7/2011 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 475 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand