New Issue-Casella Waste Systems sells $200 mln in notes
Jan 26 (Reuters) - Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST.O) on Wednesday sold $200 million of senior subordinated notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and Credit Agricole were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS INC AMT $200 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/7/2011 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 475 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |