"Teen Mom" hits season-high ratings
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Perhaps it was all those promos for "Teen Mom 2 "during Monday's sponsor-scarce episode "Skins."
The MTV cable reality series delivered 4 million viewers on Tuesday night. That's a season high and the third most-watched telecast in the "Teen Mom"/"16 and Pregnant" franchise and a season high.
The installment also posted a new season his among MTV's core demographic of 12-34-year-olds, a 3.9 rating with 3 million total viewers.
MTV has been on a roll with reality programming. Last week's "Jersey Shore" — a special "Free Snooki" installment — pulled in 8.9 million total viewers, a new record.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad