Facebook says has seen drop in traffic from Egypt
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook has seen a drop in traffic to its Web site from Egypt on Thursday amid anti-government protests in that country, the company said.
"We are aware of reports of disruption to service and have seen a drop in traffic from Egypt this morning," Facebook spokesperson Jillian Carroll told Reuters in an email.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated