Facebook says has seen drop in traffic from Egypt
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook has seen a drop in traffic to its Web site from Egypt on Thursday amid anti-government protests in that country, the company said.
"We are aware of reports of disruption to service and have seen a drop in traffic from Egypt this morning," Facebook spokesperson Jillian Carroll told Reuters in an email.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Doina Chiacu)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more