Chile generator E-CL shares drop on Codelco auction
SANTIAGO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Chilean energy firm E-CL EDN.SN dropped sharply in opening Friday trade on the heels of state copper miner Codelco's [CODEL.UL] auction of its $1.038 billion stake.
Shares fell as much as 5 percent before paring losses to 3.6 percent in early trade. (Reporting by Brad Haynes; Editing by Derek Caney)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets