Chile generator E-CL shares drop on Codelco auction
SANTIAGO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Chilean energy firm E-CL EDN.SN dropped sharply in opening Friday trade on the heels of state copper miner Codelco's [CODEL.UL] auction of its $1.038 billion stake.
Shares fell as much as 5 percent before paring losses to 3.6 percent in early trade. (Reporting by Brad Haynes; Editing by Derek Caney)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.