Chile generator E-CL shares drop on Codelco auction
SANTIAGO Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Chilean energy firm E-CL EDN.SN dropped sharply in opening Friday trade on the heels of state copper miner Codelco's [CODEL.UL] auction of its $1.038 billion stake.
Shares fell as much as 5 percent before paring losses to 3.6 percent in early trade. (Reporting by Brad Haynes; Editing by Derek Caney)
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape