13 killed in Egypt's Suez, 1,030 wounded in Cairo
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian medical sources said 13 people had been killed in protests in the eastern city of Suez on Friday and 75 wounded, medical sources said.
They did not specify whether they were protesters or police who were killed, or how they died.
They said 1,030 had been wounded in the protests in Cairo, up from an earlier estimate of 870.
(Editing by Alison Williams)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan