Some pharmaceutical makers may be targets -Barron's
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - Major drug makers are looking for products by purchasing smaller companies, creating many value opportunities, Barron's reported in its Jan. 31 edition.
Among the companies that Barron's singled out were Acorda (ACOR.O), AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG.O), Alexion (ALXN.O), BioMarin (BMRN.O), Cadence CADX.O, Cephalon CEPH.O, Cubist (CBST.O), Dendreon (DNDN.O), Human Genome HGSI.O, Jazz Pharma (JAZZ.O), Onyx ONXX.O, United Therapeutics (UTHR.O), and Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP.O). (Reporting by Caroline Humer; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court rules in favor of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion: source
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police