Barrons says Tyco stock could rise
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Tyco International (TYC.N) could rise to the mid-$60s in the next 12 to 18 months, based on what analysts believe, according to the Jan. 31 edition of Barron's.
The company's stock, which closed at $44.68 on Friday, would be helped by growth in earnings, such as the 11 percent rise analysts expect this year, Barron's wrote.
Some bulls think Tyco is trading 18 percent below its sum-of-the-parts value, Barron's wrote. (Reporting by Caroline Humer; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ